Optimizing your neurotransmitter function is the cornerstone of reducing and possibly eliminating Parkinson’s disease-like RND symptoms.
It is very likely that you can manage Parkinson’s. The Natural Path Health Center has helped thousands of people all over the world achieve their health goals and eliminate neurotransmitter imbalance. We’d like to help you do the same.
If you are ready to correct the underlying neurotransmitter imbalances that are most likely at the root of your Parkinson’s Disease, please contact us!
Here is a checklist you can use to speed up your results:
- Contact us to set up an initial consultation (phone, Skype, or in-person) for amino acid therapy.
- If you are taking (or have taken in the past) Carbidopa/L-DOPA medications (ie. Sinemet), note your current/previous dosages and speak with your prescribing physician about a taper schedule to eliminate the medication. Amino acid therapy can only be successfully implemented once medications containing carbidopa have been discontinued.
- Be as active as possible.
- Make a list of all supplements and medications you are currently taking (or have recently discontinued).
- Gather any lab work that you have had completed in the previous two years.
- Send all of the information gathered above (or bring it with you if your initial consultation is in person) to us before your initial consultation.
When you call, we will set up a 20-30 minute phone/Skype/in-house consultation with Dr. Oler where we will review a brief health history and your goals. Dr. Oler will then lay out initial recommendations for you to begin targeting your underlying imbalances. The initial consultation is $60.
Additional follow up appointments will be scheduled based on your needs, generally every 2-4 weeks. It typically takes 6-9 months to achieve optimal neurotransmitter status for those that have Parkinson’s disease.
We look forward to speaking with you!